1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Is This True???

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Gatewayuser, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I was told that there is no such thing as a Landscape Contractors License in Ohio by a hi up landscaper of a big company and who is one of the CLT judges. Is this true and I can go out and do landscape jobs ( which I am trained to do) or is there such a thing in Ohio? Thanks for any help!!!

2. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah their is no such thing but some private villages communities or townships may require you to purchase a building permit or apply for a contractors permit.

3. Gatewayuser

I thought so. Thanks for the help Drew! :waving:

4. Gatewayuser

Drew I just noticed that you have a gateway what year is it and how does yours stripe. Mines a 03 wish I would not have bought it, but can't change that now.

5. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

I love it I use it as a trim mower and it makes me money in those older neighborhoods with small areas. Strip is ok cut is great and that wing totally eliminates the need for a string trimmer. I use that with my exmark hd wb and my ferris ztr I can mow anything and be profitable.