1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Is This Worth???

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Signature Landscaping1, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Is this tractor worth $6900, a buddy of mine is looking to buy it and i think its a bad deal. What do you guys think?
    Ingersoll 6020
    w/ Front Loader & 40" Bucket
    3 PT Hitch & Rear Remote
    Rear Weights & Chains
    20 HP Kohler Gas Engine
    Hydrostatic Transmission
    300 Hours

stk_000502.jpg

2. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

too much money and its small,couldnt load a mason dump..

3. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

its too small and it doesnt look like it would be capable of loading a mason dump..i would say no on 6900 ,maybe 3000 tops if you were gonna buy it and thats a big maybe..

4. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

IMO I would pass on that. To small for doing landscaping. For six more grand you can get a 2004 john deere 35hp with a loader four wheel drive hydro for 12 or 13000.

5. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

that is to much for his budget, i told him it was a sh it deal, i told him i would get more feedback.

6. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

he also considered this kubota, which i think is a perfect size for landscape, its only about 3grand more than the ingersoll, and alot better quaility, i have operated this same one and i think its great, lots of power. Kubota make a quaility unit, my dad has owned his kubota for about 5 years now and man is it awsome. but ne ways, whats your view on this one?

stk_000474.jpg

7. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

These were from our dealer Norfolk Power equip

8. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

GET IT NOW IT WON'T LAST! Thats a good deal. I kubota makes a good product , never had one or that large of a tractor. If I were in the process of buying a tractor it would be kubota or a deere.

9. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

that ones been thre since the summer, at 10gs i think it a great deal.

10. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx LawnSite Member
    from mass

the little case is a rip off, no way is it worth that kinda money, the salesman showed it to us oneday while in search of a compact and my dad laughed in his face, that lil kubota is bigger then what we have at school right? seems pretty nice i guess id missed it on trips over there, gonna stop in and check it out now i guess.