2,319 Posts
My kind of competition!!!!:clapping:

· Registered
2,319 Posts
Does this give you any idea. :laugh:

Flower Plant Flowerpot Houseplant Building

· Registered
244 Posts
OMG, that would be funny if it wern't so sad...What a POS. My customers would faint dead away if I pulled up in a heap like that.

· Registered
1,457 Posts
What is it actually? ;) Looks like a shed on the front of the trailer - which actually looks like a heavy equipment trailer. . . maybe? That truck has sure seen better days.

· Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah one of those "sheds" on the front of the trailer has a hose going to it, maybe for a leaf vac? I have been trying to get a shot of this set up all summer, I see them all the time driving, but never get the camera out in time. When I saw him and I was in my POV, I followed him a few blocks to get vid ;)

· Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WHat is this world coming to Steve? haha I have never seen that guy in town, yet that is, proabbly see him twice tommorw haha. WHat does this guy run for mowers or havent you ever seen?
Josh you must not be out enough, I see him every week! He has a Woods brand zero turn, very old and beat looking. And a green riding tractor, not sure if its a JD, but it looks terrible- like its probally 15 yrs old!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.