ISOtunes PRO Bluetooth Earplug

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Joetee, Jun 7, 2019.

1. OP
    OP
    Joetee

Joetee LawnSite Member

Thanks. I'm trying to stay away from over the ear for that reason.

2. shriver187

shriver187 LawnSite Member

look at the galaxy buds. i think they are going to be a winner!!! also they arent that expensive, around $129 but totally worth it.

Cam15 likes this.
  3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Link?

Cam15 likes this.
  4. shriver187

Cam15 likes this.
  5. shriver187

all the reviews i have watched or read have been positive. they are supposed to sound great being tuned by AKG and you can adjust tuning with your phone. they also are supposed to isolate background noise very well which is good for us. u can turn on back ground noise so u can hear things around you if you would like to. u can customize what the touch features do as far as like next track or volume and things like that. they have 3 different wing pieces for ears of different sizes. Also every review i watched said that they could use them for the full battery life and still not have ear pain or fatigue, while compared to most they could only use about 2 hours before their ears hurt. if you jhave a galaxy s10 u can wireless charge off the phone. 10 minute charge on the fast charge c cord gets u over an hour of listening.. they also are supposed to be lighter than most and you forget they are even in your ears.. mind you alot of these reviews are from people that have airpods and thats a tough crowd to please, but everyone i watched said they preferred the galaxy buds over airpods.

Joetee likes this.
  6. OP
    OP
    Joetee

Joetee LawnSite Member

I'm sure they sound increasable. My issue is when I climb of the mower, my ears are ringing. So hearing protection is priority. Second is being able to hear phone.

7. shriver187

right. they should block out alot of the sound from your ears while being able to listen to music.

Joetee likes this.
  8. shriver187

mine will be here tomorrow but idk if i will get to use them on the mower before the weekend but i will report back with my findings. i have a diesel so its a little quieter but should give us all an idea.

Cam15 and Mark Oomkes like this.
  9. OP
    OP
    Joetee

Joetee LawnSite Member

Ok great. I'm looking forward to your report.

Cam15 and shriver187 like this.
  10. Dawson

Dawson LawnSite Bronze Member

I currently use LG Bluetooth earbuds (hbs770) that I have modified by replacing the stock earbuds and wires with plugfones earbuds that block sound almost as well as regular foam ear plugs.

Plug phones also makes a Bluetooth headset but I didn't care for it that much because it tends to want to fall off if the plugs aren't in my ears and the battery life wasn't quite long enough to make it a full day.

Joetee likes this.