1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Isuzu NQR Crew cab and body for it....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kingdomlandscapes, Jan 14, 2007.

1. kingdomlandscapes

kingdomlandscapes LawnSite Member
    from East TN

Hey guys, I am looking to buy an Isuzu nqr crew cab for our lawn and maintenance guys and was wondering what you guys think about them for those that have them. I am also very interested in a body that I saw some months ago: It is an 18 to 20' dovetail with the dovetail part being detachable, and the whole bed is a dump bed....I know that this would be pricy on the front end, but very useful as well. Do any of you know any companies or sites that show a variety of these kinds of beds only?? And any sites besides trucktraderonline and ebay where I might find the truck? Thanks.

2. Puttinggreens

Puttinggreens LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from southeast PA

3. beck

beck LawnSite Senior Member

I dont believe you can put an 18-20' body on the crew cab.
    I would look at this dealership http://www.neelycoble.com/index.html
    I have seen them at many of the trade shows and they are in your state. I know of the body that you are talking about but do not have my bag of literature from the expo and GIE here with me. I will try to remember it over the weekend

4. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

Why the he## would anyone use a dovetail? USARAMP.com 10ft long ramp folds and holds about 1800lbs.:hammerhead:

5. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

WIL-RO Company in Gatlin TN, phone 1 800 879 1466 They have a web site but they are up grading it right now and it did not work the other day when I called them by phone Good luck Twj You can try the web site it might be back up by now it is www.wil-ro.com