1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

It just ain't looking good....

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by LwnmwrMan22, Mar 12, 2006.

1. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

70's here today and Monday. Then Snow flurries on Tuesday and Possible snow Thursday and Friday. :dizzy: Poured down last night with heavy thunderstorms. Calling for the same tonight. Need to move my salt around to get to the mowers. But once I move it to the back I will need it. :hammerhead:

2. snnoopy

snnoopy LawnSite Member

No snow here in Viringia. Hot, 90s in the sun..82 in the shade. Windows are opened, first application of fertilizer is down, and crab grass control. Sweating in Virngia. :)

3. jreiff

jreiff LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Not really looking forward to the snow here as well , all the nice weather gives a guy spring fever, but on the other hand it does put money in the bank.:dancing: :cool2: Hopefully here in St Cloud it will disapate before it hits us like it usually does.

4. CAG

CAG LawnSite Senior Member
    from ct

yesterday i was tempted to pull the sanders of the truck but decided to hold off for one more week...