1. Maintaining Company Culture During Stressful Times

How do you maintain a positive company culture during a time of social distancing, economic uncertainty, and health worries? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Italian-style landscape

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Hotty Toddy, May 22, 2020.

1. Hotty Toddy

Hotty Toddy LawnSite Senior Member

What do you think of when you think of an Italian style landscape? Things that come to my mind are symmetry , rosemary, Italian cypress, lavender, herbs, planters.

I’m putting together some ideas for a family it has a Mediterranean style home. I would love to learn this project. I’m in the brainstorming phase right now.

2. No gloves

No gloves LawnSite Senior Member

Salvia,juniper,eureyops?, not sure correct spelling plumbago Rose's

3. Idlewild

Idlewild LawnSite Member

You could also consider other enhancements such as non glazed urns, a water feature, pedestal containers unplanted or planted. If you have an hour or so to go down the rabbit hole, check out Campania International site for ideas.

hort101, No gloves and Hotty Toddy like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    Hotty Toddy

B5BA7A2B-9F45-4505-9B2B-F9764B4A567B.jpeg I will first work on the property entrance. It needs to be cleaned up.

I’d love to plant a couple medium sized agaves in the corners of these “gates.” D744488C-99C8-4BB4-9CCD-36E7DADF022D.jpeg

5. OP
    OP
    Hotty Toddy

I put in a combination of climbing roses, rosemary, lavender, and flowering perennials 0A29939D-82B8-44F3-BF85-51F78F3B1F19.jpeg