Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Thanks for everyone's feedback and patience. We are extremely excited to OFFICIALLY announce that the WORLD'S FIRST-AND-ONLY SHAFT / GEAR DRIVEN WALK-BEHIND EDGER is coming back for 2006!

Go to the link below for more information...

http://www.tanaka-usa.com/index.php?section=39

-MW

·
Banned
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"All these years later, I can still remeber how easy it was to use, and the total lack of belt slipping etc + It's light weight make it a winner.."
-txlawnking

I have used a Tanaka, and it was a monster! It would drive through dreadful sod that sat up 4" above the sidewalk without effort. They are high doller, but a good machine!
-Shady Brook

"This is the best edger I have ever used! The combination of power and comfort with this edger is unsurpassed by any other on the market! I don't know how any lawn care company can be without one of these!" Brian Hoffek, BRH Mowing, LLC

"I have had mine over 10 years; with far in excess of 700 hours without any engine work. I have changed the spark plug and filter twice. Nothing else. Just good synthetic two stroke oil. The throttle is sticky. Maybe I should oil it after a decade! The shaft is oiled every other year. Yeah, it doesn't get much better than this." Steve, Sherman, TX

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.