It's raining and I got bored...


LawnSite Senior Member
St. Louis, Mo
I was sitting there watching the softer side of Rita come down and looking at my torn foam grip after a short encounter with a mailbox - hit a soft spot coming over the curb. (glad I got my hand outta there).
So I decided to replace the grip with some 7-strand 550 Paracord.
It's definitely more comfortable, but I'm anxious to see how they vibes are.

I trimmed about an inch off of the ends, too. That combinded with the not-so-grabby cord should keep the grips from grabbing ahold of my T-shirt during turns.

I also removed those kill switch handles that kept rubbing a raw spot on my right hand.
Does anyone know where I can get a generic Sea-Doo/Jet Ski type of dead-man switch to replace it?




LawnSite Senior Member
Pizza Hut
Looks Clean. :)

Varsity L&G

LawnSite Senior Member
Greenville, SC
For the switch you can goto any seadoo, motorcycle cycle watercraft dealer and get one. Heck Advance or autozone might have them. They have everything else.