J&J - Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by nnj18, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

Well I figured I had might as well make one big thread instead of a bunch of little ones. I will post any decent work and equipment pictures I take.

Anyway here is the first big purchase of 2009....more to come as we get closer to spring......and yes I KNOW its dirty. lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet truck!!! Now its time for a plow HAHA

3. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

what where's the tire shine and the paper floor mat? lol JK. nice truck and color. One question where's the crew gonna sit, you gonna do it like us Florida boys and make the Mexi's sit in the bed?

4. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

You bought a new truck and its dirty???? Who sells a dirty truck?

5. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think he bought it from an individual but he prlly got it dirty driving it home

6. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

there's more salt on that truck then my french fries I just got at McDonalds!

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I like the new truck a lot more than the old one. Chevy is what I'm talking about. You said in your other thread that you were gonna start to do work in Denville. That's funny I have an ex-girlfriend from there. I haven't heard anyone mention Denville in about 8 years. Either way, keep up the great work and I love the three 8001's...let us know when you get the fourth.

8. OP
    OP
    nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

yah it will have a plow next winter for sure....and a lot of other stuff as well.

lol, I might be buying a used dump truck too this year...if so thats where they'll go. If not its and extra cab and I'll throw some sheets down....I'm trying to avoid that though as I dont want it smelling like a bunch of mexicans. lol You'd get in HUGE trouble for that here, I cop almost gave me a ticket for having my dog in the bed of the dodge!! :hammerhead:

from a terrible wannabe used cars sales man that lives up in Sussex NJ...haha

btw- I'll make up for lunch when I come get the trailer and lazer in spring.

he happens to be the individual....lol

ahahaha...for this big shortage I hear about they're spreading it like H20 here!

yah, I'm trying to get more into Denville, Mountain Lakes, Boonton area....I live in Rockaway....

for sure....but that won't be until end of summer..

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  9. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Central NY

Nice color. Mines the same color, but a reg. cab.
    Maybe I missed it, but what year? what motor?
    Good score, you wont regret it!

10. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

I hope the inside of the truck is cleaner then the outside.

I hope you bought it from a repuable person. I saw a similar truck listed in the paper as stolen yesterday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.