1. Complete Our Survey For A Chance To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card
    We’d like to know your thoughts about LawnSite, and how we can make our community a more useful resource for your lawn care and landscaping needs. Please click here to take the survey, which should only take five minutes to complete. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice

J&J - Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by nnj18, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highlander316

highlander316 LawnSite Senior Member

eh this is just my opinion. I've seen a lot of nice 'looking' exhausts but never heard a good one. Probably just cuz I've always had V8 cars, and am use to that beautiful sound.

2. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

magnaflows are what im getting, when i get some extra cash

3. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

4. WGLandscapeMaintenance

WGLandscapeMaintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

5. OP
    OP
    nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

No exhaust for me....

OH and plowing this year, getting a MM2 Fisher 8' HD once I get FREAKIN PAID!!!!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

O, NICE, kinda wondered why you were lighting up your chevy like a christmas tree. Don't forget to post pics!

7. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Dude I have the exact same truck as you and I just got exhaust on it. It sounds AMAZING. Got cat back 3", with 1 magnaflow dual in dual out muffler. Had the tips angled back behind the rear wheels. It's quiet enough to still be a work truck, but sounds mean when you get ont it. Probably the best $600 I spent this year lol.

8. OP
    OP
    nnj18

I have better things to spend $600. Money is tight this year, I'm not going to lie and saye I've been working 60hrs a week hahaha

I'm debating whether to throw some money into the truck next spring...I have a few months to think about it and see how much $$$ we make from fall and winter.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. OP
    OP
    nnj18

If this truck was a diesel there'd be no question I'd put more $ into it, but within 2 years I most likely won't be driving this truck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. OP
    OP
    nnj18

Ohhh and I do emergency tree work too another reason to have lights.....I've used them for work already more then I've thought I would.....
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.