J&J - Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by nnj18, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WGLandscapeMaintenance

WGLandscapeMaintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Who was junior talking about in that post?

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I just about fell out of my chair roflmao!

3. WGLandscapeMaintenance

Must be talking about 2 bros? He butchers the english language beyond belief.

4. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

Best track in IL is in Walnut, north central IL. www.sunsetridgemx.com ....
    Lincoln Trail in Casey IL is alright when they work the track.

If you get down to east kentucky check out Daniel Boone, pretty sick track also.

Echeconne in GA is a pretty sick sand track.

Muddy creek in TN is alright, nothin special but the only other one I been to is Lorettas but I dont think they open for just riding. Only race days.

I dunno about north florida but Gatorback down in central florida is worth a stop.

If you get into Texas you have to hit up Oak Hill and Lake Whitney, I love both of those tracks.

Pell City over in Alabama is also worth a drive if in the area.

Just throwin out ideas to make your spring break fun, lol.

5. WGLandscapeMaintenance

I know a couple people down in IL, they say sunset is sick and ltm. I've heard D boone is sick, you ever been to D Track in IL? We're thinking about going there and Ballence, and I really wanna hit up Echeconne, all the tracks except a couple in IL are clay, up here in MN we have majority sand/loam, so that would be great to ride on. Not sure if we'll get to TX but we'll deff go to those tracks and 3 palms, my riding coach who taught me how to ride/race (jeff oldenburg) is the owner of Oak Hill. If we can get down to FL we'll go to Dade City for sure and maybe MX of Marion and Gatorback, only trouble is that we have less than a week lol hopin to leave sun morn hopefully and be back the next sat night. It takes 24 hrs to get all the way down to dade. Echeconne looks to be only 19 hrs down there, we may have to go down there. Any other tracks in GA north of Hotlanta?

6. WGLandscapeMaintenance

And do any of the tracks offer practice every day of the week, thats our main thing we need to know for scheduling is which tracks to go to on which days.

You been down to Bremen?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  7. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

LTM is open everyday, Walnut is certain dates, check their site. I THINK the rest are all open practice but you might want to check. Never been to Bremen. PM me if you want so we dont take over the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.