jamming out on the job

TLC96

LawnSite Member
does anyone else besides me jam out on the job i put my headphones on put NIRVANA on and just jam the hell out makes the job go by faster

RickL1700

LawnSite Member
does anyone else besides me jam out on the job i put my headphones on put NIRVANA on and just jam the hell out makes the job go by faster
I do that too. I have a smart phone, put it on random with my ear buds in and mow away. Sometimes when I'm trimming I pull the bud's out of my ear so I do it mostly while on the mower. Sucks the life right out of my phone tho so I have to charge it alot in between jobs.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
T

TLC96

LawnSite Member
my girlfriend got me an mp3 player she told me ima go deaf cause i have it so loud but idc i jam out everywhere i go and all the time it just puts me in a better mood

RickL1700

LawnSite Member
U work for someone or do ur own work?
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
T

TLC96

LawnSite Member
I started my own business bout 2 years ago after the body shop i worked for closed and i couldnt find a job

OneLineAtATime

LawnSite Member
I jam when i mow, which isn't often. Lots when bed edging, i had to get a cheap MP3.. Need my phone batt. for the net, and text

McFarland_Lawn_Care

LawnSite Bronze Member
I've been known to do a one legged dance on the sulky as I'm mowing along....or play the "trimmer guitar" if a real rocker comes through the headphones.....=D Gotta be happy while your working!

yardguy28

LawnSite Platinum Member
u used to have a set of work tunes ear protection that i listened to the radio on and then when i got my ipod shuffle i plugged that in. but i've gone through 3 work tunes. for some reason something internal happens and it doesn't work after awhile so i gave up. last season was a quiet one.

but i never turn the volume up so far i can't hear anything else. i gotta be able to hear the engine and things like that.

i do think it makes the days go by faster and smoother.

mikeypizano

LawnSite Senior Member
If I didn't have my music, I would have to many random ideas!