JD X595

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by walker45, Mar 25, 2019.

1. walker45

walker45 LawnSite Member
    from va

I am looking at a X595 around 2003 year 580 hours, if anyone can help what I read these are great machines looking for something to mow slopes with. It is in very good shape couple scratches here and there he is askin $4800 wandering if this sounds ok or whaty would be a good price.

2. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

They are good machines, but that seems a little high for the year. Pics would be helpful to make a better determination.

Doc8406 likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    walker45

walker45 LawnSite Member
    from va

I found one the other day at a dealer that sold same day for 6K here are pics I have for that year what price are you thinking not much for pictures but deck is stored when not using 62in 20190325_140420.jpg 20190325_140412.jpg 20190325_140412.jpg

4. Green Living

Green Living LawnSite Member
    from Alberta

I had an x475 a few years ago, great machine, not just your regular JD garden tractor. Built very well, good power, ok speed and very stable on hills. It was mostly used for snow removal though with broom, blade and blower.
    As far as price go it depends if you get any other attachement for that price other than the deck. Also depends on how's the market where you live.

5. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

For the age and hours I would take 4K cash and wave it at them, especially if all it has is the deck. The other attachments are quite spendy to buy unless you do a bit of shopping and looking. I found a new front blade, quick hitch and new, still in the bag, set of 26X12-12 chains for $800 for my last 445 a few years back. I still have the blade for my 4115. I still have the chains too, and have never even opened the stapled shut canvas bag they came in.

6. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

$5k for a 2003 model year lawn tractor? That just sounds like 'take a walk'