Lawn Care Forum banner
1,321 - 1,340 of 2,642 Posts
Hey dude...I just listened to your message on my other phone...I don't do landscape lighting and Englishtown is a bit far for me. But I really appreciate ya thinking of me!

I have used Reed's in the past and they have a great product. Lately I have been using Novasack Sod Farm down in South Seville. They have some of the thickest, amazing fescue sod I have ever seen!
Thanks,
Dang!! How many phones do you have?????????

Discussion starter · #1,322 ·
Selody in Bound Brook is the way to go, but i usually use jade run since its a little closer.
Lou-you don't even know what you are talking about! hahahah justt messin with ya! How bout that cheetah homeboy?

Thanks,
Dang!! How many phones do you have?????????
Haha...I have 2. One is my "work" phone and one is my personal phone that I use as more of a house phone. lol I got tired of some customers calling, emailing, or texting me at all hours of the night. lol

Lou-you don't even know what you are talking about! hahahah justt messin with ya! How bout that cheetah homeboy?

Haha...I have 2. One is my "work" phone and one is my personal phone that I use as more of a house phone. lol I got tired of some customers calling, emailing, or texting me at all hours of the night. lol
hahaa...Bill- you have 2 cell phones and a house/office phone, but we someone really needs to contact you like 4am in the morning to plow commercial lots for them you dnt pick up! lol...holiday city phase 2 clean-up will be starting next week and i need another mower for the clean-up soooooooo richards better get me something ASAP! lol..im gonna see if theyll let me demo the cheetah and the exmark for a couple days lol ill bring them and my toro right over there lol

Discussion starter · #1,330 ·
hahaa...Bill- you have 2 cell phones and a house/office phone, but we someone really needs to contact you like 4am in the morning to plow commercial lots for them you dnt pick up! lol...holiday city phase 2 clean-up will be starting next week and i need another mower for the clean-up soooooooo richards better get me something ASAP! lol..im gonna see if theyll let me demo the cheetah and the exmark for a couple days lol ill bring them and my toro right over there lol
Oh and Hey...my phone broke while I was plowing and when I finally got to a phone I had all them places done! lol

Does anyone know where they rent toro dingos at in ocean county? Got a few things where the skid would be too big. I guess I will check the depot to see if they still carry the prodigy but haven't seen it lately.
Some of these places don't have Toro Dingos, but here's a few places...

-Richards Sales and Rentals in Bayville and Point Pleasant has the stand on bobcats
-Jersey Rents in Bayville has stand on boxers
-Blairs in Silverton has stand on bobcats

Oh and Hey...my phone broke while I was plowing and when I finally got to a phone I had all them places done! lol

Some of these places don't have Toro Dingos, but here's a few places...

-Richards Sales and Rentals in Bayville and Point Pleasant has the stand on bobcats
-Jersey Rents in Bayville has stand on boxers
-Blairs in Silverton has stand on bobcats
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #1,333 ·
Thanks jobs are in bayville and waretown. Prob go with the bobcat.
Posted via Mobile Device
If you go to Richards...talk to Steve or Mike and tell them Bill sent ya in. They will take care of ya. If you call in advance be sure to make sure they have the plate that you stand on at that location and tell them that you want it! Their number is 732-269-6330. Good luck.

For you guys in cape may county were do you go to dump, i have on of my houses is avalon that im tearing out 3500 sq ft of sod and im looking for a close place to dump it. I have places in atlatic county i could dump at but i want to find somewhere closer.

I have a sod job in Union to do. Anyone know of either a nusery and sod farm in the area to get the sod from so I do not have to bring it down? Also do you know if there is a good topsoil supply yard in the area?

I have a sod job in Union to do. Anyone know of either a nusery and sod farm in the area to get the sod from so I do not have to bring it down? Also do you know if there is a good topsoil supply yard in the area?[/QUOTE

we worked out of union for 30 yrds. go to turf grass which i think is milburn they carry sod and topsoil tell them we sent you. just have to order the sod...if youd like to pickup straight from the farm, contact selody in bound brook/ zarepath. there the best and the closest.

1,321 - 1,340 of 2,642 Posts