Lawn Care Forum banner
1,341 - 1,360 of 2,642 Posts
If your working near Springfield go to the Union county/Natures Choice site. They make topsoil there.
Posted via Mobile Device
Natures choice/reliable wood products is a good company, we use them down here quite often. Mostly the tinton falls site in by Mazza.

I use their Springfield site for mulch, topsoil, compost and to dump. Nothing like one stop shopping.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yea, no doubt about it

I have a 2007 stander with approx 1200 hours. We are looking to upgrade to a newer. Last year we put three brand new spindles on it, new belts, new battery and two solid filled tires on the front. The mower is well maintained, never abused. will have pictures later. Looking to sell asap, looking to get $3200

Damn sorry to hear that. Have you done any advertising?
I did close to 500 flyers so far and do craiglist every 2 days + all friends and family members have my business cards to give out to anyone they talk to about landscaping

was thinking about paper ad but I dont wanna spend more on advertising without a return

I thought this will be easier but it seems like it will be as hard as selling cars a couple years ago :rolleyes:

Where do you guys get your annuals?
Posted via Mobile Device
Tim your best bet is L.P. Statile in Colts Neck. Right where Phalanx and 34 meet, back behind brookdale there. They are wholesale so they are by far the cheapest. Even some local Nurseries buy from them. Ask for Anthony and tell them Jim Davis sent you and they will hook you up. I gotta go get my annuals pretty soon too. I have also you Dutch and Olgas on 36 before, but they are more money. Its ok if your getting a few, but if your buying bulk, go to Statile.

If you guys do alot of annuals, try Lucas Greenhouses. We order in January and they grow our flats just for us. We get the 1801 flats which are great and the easiest to plant. big big time saver. They make them especially for landscapers.
Just give your guys a cordless drill a bulb bit and go!

http://www.lucasgreenhouses.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/gallery.viewCategory/catID/4/index.htm

Just some good information, and they deliver right to your site!

1,341 - 1,360 of 2,642 Posts