1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

what is the total for the year so far ? 40 inches :D

2. DJJS

DJJS LawnSite Member

How much snow are they saying for you guys down farther south? i know that last storm pounded ya

btw dlawns congrats on the baby

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I think after this one we will be well over 40"...this year's nuts.

Thanks man. I appreciate that.

4. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

How did everyone make out with this past snow storm?

5. sea ox

sea ox LawnSite Member

We had mostly rain here. I guess we ended up with about 6-7". We got hammered on the storm before this one. We had 20+" $$$$ :drinkup::cool2:

6. Vogel-Landscaping

Vogel-Landscaping LawnSite Member

i got between 13 and 15 in here in gloucester county. we did about 50 residentials from 6am till 6pm. we kicked it out today. my blowers need som TLC tho!!! :drinkup:

7. DJJS

DJJS LawnSite Member

we got about 15-17...we did about 35 residentials and 7 parking lots from about 6am-midnight would've been done sooner but my pickup got rearended :hammerhead: no damage other then a few small scratches though

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I believe the storm from a week ago gave us about 18 inches and this one dumped a little over a foot. Big thank you to my boy Lou for coming to plow out my last four houses when the snowblower broke.....

9. FOX8701

FOX8701 LawnSite Member

just a quick question for you... is insurance required in the state of new jersey for a lawn business??

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

This may be a stupid answer, but I don't know that there is anyone that actually requires it or someone that would actually enforce it, but it is a big mistake to not have it. Liability insurance is actually really affordable anyway...