1. Maintaining Company Culture During Stressful Times

How do you maintain a positive company culture during a time of social distancing, economic uncertainty, and health worries? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

JET BLACK in Ontario

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by SHAWZER, Jun 27, 2016.

1. OP
    OP
    SHAWZER

SHAWZER LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like we will be shut down for awhile , weather is not warm enough here to seal yet . Still booking jobs .

2. joeE

joeE LawnSite Senior Member

3. joeE

From wat I've read, construction might b one of the first areas to open due to low close contact. Some leaders r pushing hard to open the economy sometime in may. This would seem to indicate that with s little luck, our start date MIGHT not need to b adjusted much.
    Just remember...the economy seems to b more important to some of OUR leaders than your life (just a statistic number). There gole is to not overwhelm the medical industry, not wipe out the pandemic.
    It might b left up to us to not catch or spread the illness. Best of luck.

4. OP
    OP
    SHAWZER

I am able to buy bulk sealer now so that is a good sign . Weather is not warm enough yet so will just wait and see what takes place .

5. OP
    OP
    SHAWZER

Done some quotes this week , more to do . 2 inches of snow today , hope it warms up by June .

6. OP
    OP
    SHAWZER

Going to fill my tank early next week and start spraying late next week . Weather looks good and restrictions lifted .

7. joeE

Received my spring order last Thursday. Only ordered 50% of my normal order. Not seeing as much commercial work this year, yet. Difficult to know if we're going to see a second round of the WORLD WIDE PANDEMIC. So if we get shut down mid summer, I dont want to b stuck with a couple thousand gallons.
    That is the best decision I could make this year, with the info available to me.
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

8. OP
    OP
    SHAWZER

Today will be the 3rd day in a row spraying driveways . Feels good to get back at it and weather is perfect in the low 20c and little wind .

9. OP
    OP
    SHAWZER

Been a very busy June with good weather most days .

10. joeE

Ok but is outside dining really safer?

20200701_082214.jpg