JET BLACK in Ontario

joeE

LawnSite Senior Member
From wat I've read, construction might b one of the first areas to open due to low close contact. Some leaders r pushing hard to open the economy sometime in may. This would seem to indicate that with s little luck, our start date MIGHT not need to b adjusted much.
Just remember...the economy seems to b more important to some of OUR leaders than your life (just a statistic number). There gole is to not overwhelm the medical industry, not wipe out the pandemic.
It might b left up to us to not catch or spread the illness. Best of luck.

OP
SHAWZER

SHAWZER

LawnSite Senior Member
I am able to buy bulk sealer now so that is a good sign . Weather is not warm enough yet so will just wait and see what takes place .

joeE

LawnSite Senior Member
Received my spring order last Thursday. Only ordered 50% of my normal order. Not seeing as much commercial work this year, yet. Difficult to know if we're going to see a second round of the WORLD WIDE PANDEMIC. So if we get shut down mid summer, I dont want to b stuck with a couple thousand gallons.
That is the best decision I could make this year, with the info available to me.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

OP
SHAWZER

SHAWZER

LawnSite Senior Member
Today will be the 3rd day in a row spraying driveways . Feels good to get back at it and weather is perfect in the low 20c and little wind .