JET BLACK in Ontario

Bluetrix

LawnSite Member
HI all, I am new the this forums and also brand new to the driveway sealing business. This is a very good chat room and I read a lot of information from you guys. As i am very green on this, I came across Jet Black and Black Mac. Right now, my other team members are voting to use Black Mac. and will be working in the Toronto area. Since we are just planning to start, we are filling our tank at a place in Etobicoke. I saw some post regarding line, we have to try and error to experience that. Just to say hi to all expert out there.

OP
SHAWZER

SHAWZER

LawnSite Senior Member
Was a busy summer up until October . Because of the weather only did 2 driveways . Already have 6 driveways for next year so hope for a early summer to get going again .

S.L.S.

LawnSite Member
How is rounding up business for next month coming?
Any advice? Mail out? Online ads? Coupons? Early bird discounts?

Shaw do you have a web site?

OP
SHAWZER

SHAWZER

LawnSite Senior Member
I advertise on Kijiji and my wifes facebook account . Word of mouth is also great for me and past customers wanting done again . I do not have a web site .

OP
SHAWZER

SHAWZER

LawnSite Senior Member
Unsettled weather and unreliable forecasts make it hard to book in jobs more than a few days ahead . Then there is the person who was told asphalt must be dry but is hosing down there driveway as you pull up to spray . To the bottom of the list you go ......

Top Forums