JET BLACK in Ontario

OP
SHAWZER

SHAWZER

LawnSite Senior Member
Curious what other guys are thinking about sealing driveways . When the weather warms up I plan on spraying under the maintenance part of the essential services order .

S.L.S.

LawnSite Member
Hi Shawzer,
I am not sure what you are asking here, is it regarding what is going on with COVID-19?

joeE

LawnSite Senior Member
We're going to need to see what is going on, with the illness and the rules when we get closer to our start date.
I only c 3 options, governments give back some of the taxes we've paid all our lives or, customers pay us or, we go belly up.
I would like mostly commercial lots this year. Lots of sq footage with minimal need for close contact. As coaters , we are in a fairly good position for minimal contact.
For now, think how to minimize your risk while going through your work day. Like how to handle checks people give you. Maybe drop it in a envelope and sanitize your hands. Debating if I should mail out all my invoices but the mail box is a risky thing too.
IDK. At 62, I am a tad more concerned than you younger guys. Best of luck to all.

OP
SHAWZER

SHAWZER

LawnSite Senior Member
Sent an email to my bulk supplier asking if and when he will be open . Have not heard back yet . If he stays closed , our choice to work or not will be easy .

S.L.S.

LawnSite Member
If you are hesitant to handle cheques than consider taking online payments and email out the invoice or accept it via a phone app.

Oh and I seen this one vender who owns a store literally wash our Canadian currency with soap and water or maybe it was some solution that kills germs.

Shawzer, will the Canadian Gov help you if you are ordered not to work still when it is warmer in a few weeks?