1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

job from last winter

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by evergreenedmond, Aug 16, 2006.

1. evergreenedmond

evergreenedmond LawnSite Senior Member

heres some work we did last winter

cbrooks little2.jpg

after.jpg

gray.jpg

ougrass.jpg

serpentine.jpg

2. evergreenedmond

3. Lawnaholic

Lawnaholic LawnSite Member
    from DFW, TX

Nice. A big longhorn would've really gave it some mass appeal though.:cool2:
    I had to say it. I seen your signature and had to razz you a bit. LOL. Seiously, it looks good. By the way, what's up with Bomar? Man he had it made up there. All joking aside. He played for the same highschool I did so I kept up with him throughout his tenure. Hell, I even coached his highschool best friend(his center) and had the both of them over for a birthday party I was throwing for my nephew. I tried to give him some good advice about college but I guess it came up short. So sad...!

4. evergreenedmond

believe it or not he is good friends with my former room mate. He made some bad dicisions & now the whole university has to pay for it. by the way can you remember who I am quoting in my signature?

5. Landscape89

Landscape89 LawnSite Member

That Pool is Amazing! Nice Job!

6. Lawnaholic

from DFW, TX

not to sure but I'll take good guess. the only two people coming out of OU that was vocal enough to say something like that would either be: Switzer or the Boz...? Am I correct???

7. Oxmow

Oxmow LawnSite Senior Member

Boooooommmmmerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. 04TurfT

04TurfT LawnSite Senior Member

Shoulda put a power T in there ha.... that looks really good though...

9. Lawnaholic

from DFW, TX

Yeah, but that T is a l'il light on the orange side of things. Needs to be a little more burnt. :rolleyes: HOOK 'EM!

10. 04TurfT

04TurfT LawnSite Senior Member

gooooood ole' rocky top boys POWER T FOR TENNESSEE, I think I lost this battle I'm talking to the defending national champs here haha.....