Here are some pics for you guys of a job I started today. This is an existing maintenance account. I am reconfiguring the system. This is a new home and the builder had the system put in. It is all rain bird. Dvf valves, 5004 plus rotors, 1800 sprays and rb clock. The clock is an esp-8tm, I will be changing it to a esp-4mi as I am adding four zones. The system has good parts, just not configured very well. One of the zones has about 8 sprays with 10h's that run along the lower driveway spraying turf then continues to the back foundation where it has 10 or more (I lost count lol) risers and all different kinds of nozzles watering shrubs, then it ends up along the sidewalk on the opposite side of the property with about 6 15ssts watering turf again. The fun has just begun. We got started today with some test holes to try an determine my plan of action. And as always things get a little hairy once you put a shovel in the ground. I have found 4 valves (see pics) all in low end rb 6" rounds. Can't seem to find the mv, I'll probably 521 it tommorrow. Found a flag near the meter with the name of an irrigation co., got a call into them hopefully they can shed some lite on the subject of the mv along with the other two valves yet to be located. I will be adding pics as the week goes on of the existing system along with the changes we make.