• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Job opening Cincinnati - irrigation and/or lawn care

justgeorge

LawnSite Senior Member
Starting to look now for 2-3 seasonal employees. The ideal employee would be experienced in residential irrigation installation and be able to manage the complete install with minimal supervision running a Ditch Witch 410sx plow. If that person also has experience with commercial walk-behind mowers even better.

Also looking for an experienced lawn care person who would also work on the irrigation installs when not mowing (mowing is 2-3 days per week). Would train on the irrigation work.

At least one of the positions would need a vehicle to tow a 5x12 landscape trailer.

All mowing is in the same neighborhood on the east side of town. Irrigation work could be anywhere in the tri-state area but tends to focus on Anderson up to Mason.

Reliable transportation a must; slackers need not apply. Good pay for good employees with season-end bonus. Work is seasonal and starts in April and runs thru November although I won't rule out a college student who goes back to school earlier than that.

email a brief outline of your work experience and contact information to info@ontheballirrigation.com

Last edited:

alsam116

LawnSite Member
Would you be willing to sub ALL of your mowing to asmall company? We do work over in hamilton and clermont co. if you would consider subbing, i have all equipment and ins. Give me a call if you would like to talk and possibly meet up. Thanks,
Alex Lewis
513-390-0049