1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Job Site Bathroom

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by RobD70, Jul 24, 2014.

1. RobD70

RobD70 LawnSite Member

I will be doing a 2 acre lawn renovation in August and started thinking about what I would do for when I need to go to the bathroom. What do all of you guys do for this? This place is out in the country, so running to a gas station, fast food place, etc to use the bathroom is not an option. I plan to just get one of those smaller popup privacy shelters like might be used to change in for a outdoor photo shoot or used in camping.

2. TTS

TTS LawnSite Senior Member

Depending how out in the country and if the customers home a tree works. If you have an enclosed trailer a bottle or bucket in there or in the truck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Take a crap out in the woods? I actually only pee in the woods or into a bottle in the truck if there aren't woods around. I hold the little duecer til I can run somewhere close and demolish their toilet.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. TTS

TTS LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I th out we were talking about taking a leak. If you're talking about dropping a deuce just hold it unless you have a medical condition
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Portopotties are $100 for a month, how long is this going to take you?

6. RobD70

RobD70 LawnSite Member

No worries, would hold off dumping til I got home. This is in a subdivision with only small trees in the ayrd. No place to hide. I will use the popup privacy shelter and a plastic jug or bottle. Hell when it is hot enough, I sweat enough and ahrdly have to go anyhow. I guess I could pretend to be a cat and use the sand box to....

7. RobD70

RobD70 LawnSite Member

It will be just me with my tractor and power rake....so I will be there everyday, all day for 5-7 days, weather permitting.

8. Jcl4slc

Jcl4slc LawnSite Senior Member

Portopotties are a lot more then 100 a month. My friends in that line of work. The 100 a month thing is for a year round contract with multiple units.

9. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Yea sure, what do i know right?

10. JB1

JB1 LawnSite Fanatic

Overgrown landscapes are your friend.