1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Job site signs?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by nobagger, Apr 23, 2005.

1. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Wondering if anyone uses any type of smaller (18"x24") job site signs to leave during and after job completion and if you have had any responses? :waving:

2. CWilliams

CWilliams LawnSite Member

We use do use signs. We have not been placing them at every location. We got a call from one of the signs today. We purchased ours from a vendor on ebay. The company name is Screen Arts. The prices are very affortable.

Good Luck!

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi nobagger,

Most of what I have read on here about doing this has been positive, with positive results.

4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I have used them also, www.screenarts1.com Professional signs and a VERY affordable price.

5. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Use them at most location for any install work, There worth every penny you spend on them.

6. Broker

Broker LawnSite Senior Member

We sometimes even go smaller 12x18 homeowners tend to leave them in longer. And you can have them make you 12x24 with double prints and cut them yourself I pay about 1.56 each, can't go wrong. We are even thinking about sticking them in on service accounts.

7. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

used some for Pressure washing service....put out about 10 (got 25 for $100) so far. 2 jobs directly from signs totalling $780. Well worth the money even if you get only a few jobs directly from them. Just keeping your name out there is worth alot.
    People do not go out & buy a coke right after seeing a coke ad on tv. But it keeps the name on their minds always.