job site signs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JML, Jul 14, 2002.

  1. JML

    JML LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 415

    does anyone know where to get the vinyl laminated carboard signs. I really can't explain them for some reason. We have been using real estate type signs and having them professionally lettered, but they are costly and getting stolen by kids or the competition. I see a lot of guys using like a cheaper version. Doesn anyone know what I am talking about and where to purchase them at? thanks

  2. dr grass

    dr grass Banned
    Messages: 242

    i get mine at a printing shop. im not sure of the exact cost because the owner and i have a barter agreement. but check your local yellow pages and shop around. hope this helps

  3. Runner

    Runner LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 13,497

    The type that Shep's talking about are the steel wicket signs, like what are used for election signs. You may also want to try this site. . They specialize in the turf industry.;)
  4. lawn and stump

    lawn and stump LawnSite Member
    Messages: 191

    I ordered 100 18x24 from Will at they did a quick
    design and charged me about $302. get the stands for about .70 ea
    get the vertical corragations to use stands
    fast service I was real happy

Share This Page