1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

John Deere 3320 with accessories...only 321 hours

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by LeeRobinson, Jun 15, 2012.

1. LeeRobinson

LeeRobinson LawnSite Member

2006 model 4WD 3320 hydrostat with load-match feature, 300X front end loader, MX5 bushhog, BB2065 box blade, I-Match quick implement change feature, a "tow bar" (if that is what it is called). The tractor only 321 hours. When I purchased the equipment, I needed to make some improvements on my land, but now some 6 years later my land is in order...and all I ever use it for is cutting the grass...so I am down-grading to a zero turn mower. Price is $17,500 for everything (except my trailer). 601-573-3449

I will post some photos of it clean in a few days. (This photo is just "posing" with my son...he isn't on it when I am actually working).

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  2. LeeRobinson

Michael, sorry about the email. I didn't realize. My apologies. I appreciate your polite way of fixing the post. Thank you.

3. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

What is your location and does the tractor had mid pto?

4. LeeRobinson

I am in Brandon, MS. It does not have the mid-PTO.

5. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

Darn, I need mid pto. Good luck with your sale.

6. LeeRobinson

Upon using it again yesterday, and realizing it may be hard to get what I am asking, despite the low hours, we decided to keep it. I just can't justify selling it for less since it is barely broken in...and still something we can use even if just occasionally.

I guess it will last us a lifetime. LOL.