John Deere 36" G15 Walk Behind Mower (very Clean)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyner Lawn Service

LawnSite Senior Member
I'm also thinking of selling a 2007 JD 36" Belt(gear drive) mower I bought new in 2007 and very well maintained. Kohler engine uses no oil and I serviced it last week ready for spring. I'm in Omaha,Ne
I take very good care of my equipment.
I'll take $1,500 or good offer
Also have nice JD single stage snowblower(personal use) thrown in with the deal if you buy the mower for $1,500
Call Lance at 402-707-5798

OP
T

Tyner Lawn Service

LawnSite Senior Member
Oh what the heck it's Christmas time. I'm thinking $1,200 thru Monday. It's very much worth it.

OP
T

Tyner Lawn Service

LawnSite Senior Member
Sorry the guy who knows how to post pictures is out of town but if you go on craigslist under farm and garden saturday Dec 17 there are pictures the caption says 36 and 48 John Deere Walk Behinds $1,500. trust me it's very good condition. Take a look
Thanks Lance

OP
T

Tyner Lawn Service

LawnSite Senior Member
Great weather here for this area of the country all last week and this week and next they say. I'm going to go out Wed and cleanup a yard from an ad i had 4 months ago. The mowers are all cleaned up so I won't use them. That way they are clean when someone buys one of them. I actually want to sell the 48 first but would let the 36 go.

OP
T

Tyner Lawn Service

LawnSite Senior Member
Todays special $1,000 if you live in Omaha area or want to drive to get a great mower. Believe it or not but with gator blades it cuts every bit as good as a Scag. This is not the old style Deeres

Status
Not open for further replies.