1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

John Deere 755 Tractor with 52 Loader question

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Mow"N"Bud, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Mow"N"Bud

Mow"N"Bud LawnSite Member

Yesterday I purchased a 1987 John Deere 755 tractor with a 52 loader. I love this machine, and I know it will do great things for my lawn service and landscape business. I got the tractor at a really good price ($4000.00). The whole machine has 1100 hours on it, but the engine, and hydraulic drive was rebuilt last year with all new John Deere parts by a professional shop. I got all the receipts for the parts and work, and I have already ordered manuals for it, but I am wondering if anyone knows any specifications on the loader such as lift capacity, and the sort. I have been on line searching for information, but haven't had much luck, other than a few reviews which say the tractor is a great piece of equipment. Any help anyone can give will be greatly appreciated.

2. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

You can get information on any tractor ever built at www. tractorbynet.com

3. alexjohndeere06

alexjohndeere06 LawnSite Member

I believe the 52 loader should lift about 600-850 pounds. I have a 1987 855 with a 70A loader that lifts about the same.