• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

John Deere 757 owners ??

DLCS

LawnSite Platinum Member
I use the JD bagger on my 757. Works really well but the only problem is that when I got mine they only made a 2 bag unit now you can get 3 bag unit. I would definately go with the 3 bag cause mine isn't big enough.

QualityLawnCare4u

LawnSite Gold Member
Hello DLCS. is your bagger just a basic bagger or a vacumming system? I have a 717 JD and dealer told me the grass catcher was 1400 dollars but this was last april and Im not sure exactly what kind of system he was talking about. I have a cyclone rake but it is to big and AGGRAVATING on my small residentual yards. Ive used it twice and hated it so bad I refuse to use it anymore. and was just past the 30 day guarantee so its mine. Just wanted to know what kind of bagger you had and price paid if u dont mind me asking.

Danny
Quality Lawn Care

DLCS

LawnSite Platinum Member
The bagger on my 757 has a spindle driven power flow unit. I think i paid around $1200, I'd have to look to be sure. I'm sure the unit that your dealer was going to sell you is powered. Once you get to a 48" deck all JD baggers are power flow units.