1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

John Deere Bagger

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lance720, May 20, 2000.

1. Lance720

Lance720 LawnSite Member

I'm looking for a JPEG of a john deere walk behind bagger mounted on a machine. If anyone has a picture or better yet is running one of the 3 bushel JD baggers I would love to hear how they have worked out for you.<br> Thanks

2. tbird

tbird LawnSite Member
    from iowa

im not using one but i did see a guy in my area with one and it looked to be a neet set up looked liked it was just the power flo unit for the fan and had the hopper mounted on top of the deck. if i see this guy which i will im sure i will get a picture for you and info on it . how do you like jd walkbehinds been thinking about getting a 36 model. i will hunt this guy down for u.

3. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

I have one on a 1994 yellow deck WB, its identical to the bagger on the Toros.<p>Bill

4. CA Enterprises

CA Enterprises LawnSite Member

I think there might be a picture on their web site.<p>www.deere.com <p>Adam:)

5. Lance720

Lance720 LawnSite Member

There is actually a picture on there site although it is quite small and also is not shown mounted on a machine. Thanks for the replies though purchased some more steel yesterday and we will see what we can do.<br>

6. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Trac-Vac makes one and there is a picture of it on their web site.<br>Homer

7. Lance720

Lance720 LawnSite Member

Thanks Homer, they have a very interesting site. It's a shame that they have focused there attention on using rubbermaid containers as hoppers. Other than that they seem to have really good units.

8. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Hey, don't knock em. The thing holds a lot of grass and is dumpable. Its a very simple design and if something does happen to your can go to Lowes and buy another one.<p>I used mine yesterday to mow a commercial site. Dumped 3 times and only once was it full. It's simple but effective, more products ought to be that way.<p>Homer

9. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Homer - Prob a dumb question but what's the link to trac-vac's site. Went to www.tracvac.com but couldn't find any good links to their products for z's<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti