• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

John Deere Bagger

Lance720

LawnSite Member
I'm looking for a JPEG of a john deere walk behind bagger mounted on a machine. If anyone has a picture or better yet is running one of the 3 bushel JD baggers I would love to hear how they have worked out for you.<br> Thanks

tbird

LawnSite Member
im not using one but i did see a guy in my area with one and it looked to be a neet set up looked liked it was just the power flo unit for the fan and had the hopper mounted on top of the deck. if i see this guy which i will im sure i will get a picture for you and info on it . how do you like jd walkbehinds been thinking about getting a 36 model. i will hunt this guy down for u.

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
I have one on a 1994 yellow deck WB, its identical to the bagger on the Toros.<p>Bill

OP
L

Lance720

LawnSite Member
There is actually a picture on there site although it is quite small and also is not shown mounted on a machine. Thanks for the replies though purchased some more steel yesterday and we will see what we can do.<br>

OP
L

Lance720

LawnSite Member
Thanks Homer, they have a very interesting site. It's a shame that they have focused there attention on using rubbermaid containers as hoppers. Other than that they seem to have really good units.

HOMER

LawnSite Gold Member
Hey, don't knock em. The thing holds a lot of grass and is dumpable. Its a very simple design and if something does happen to your can go to Lowes and buy another one.<p>I used mine yesterday to mow a commercial site. Dumped 3 times and only once was it full. It's simple but effective, more products ought to be that way.<p>Homer

Guido

LawnSite Silver Member
Homer - Prob a dumb question but what's the link to trac-vac's site. Went to www.tracvac.com but couldn't find any good links to their products for z's<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti