1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

john deere hd 45 or 75 right hydro pump

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Tim Louis, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Tim Louis

Tim Louis LawnSite Member

hey folks I have a right side hydro pump for a john deere hd 45 or hd 75 walk behind mower. The pump I have is brand new and has not ever been used other than to put on my hd 45 and see that I got the wrong side. I needed a left side and not a right oops. anyway the pump is an eaton 778-010 pump and it is manufactured for a simplicity zt rider however can be easily modified for the john deere. I am selling the pump for 450.00 which is 500.00 less than john deere wants for it if you are interested call me at (740) 255-6449 and I can get you a pic.

2. svfd5140

svfd5140 LawnSite Member

do you still have the hydro motor

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

3. Tim Louis

Tim Louis LawnSite Member

Mike yes I still have the pump and its probably not going anywhere soon unless you want it. call me

4. svfd5140

svfd5140 LawnSite Member

Left you a message at the above number. I am woring niteshift this week so you can call any evening. i would like to see a picture also if you can send me one. 865-755-8971 david leave me a message if i dont answer.