• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

John Deere landscapes

broken leg

LawnSite Senior Member
Last night we had our second meeting of the Orange County Landscape Assoc. And John Deere Landscapes put on the program. I can not say enough it was a first class program on irrigation I learned alot and the speaker Lee Barnwell Really new his stuff. We are are just getting started but you would have though we had been around for years. Lee and the people at John Deere when asked to put on a program got right in there to help. So people we asked said yea maybe or will see. Lee Barnwell at John Deere jumped right in. So if you need a speaker give them a call we will defiantly ask them back. This may sound like a add but it is not we did not expect such a good program. It was not a sell irrigation stuff but basic on need to know on irrigation.

charlies

LawnSite Senior Member
how's the ole' occaneechee steak house? how about the patio? freeland still running that town?:eek:

charlies

LawnSite Senior Member
left nc in 2001. i used to live in wildwood. i really miss hillsborough.

OP
B

broken leg

LawnSite Senior Member
That is what I use to think. He talked about water preasure, difrent zones, timeing, difrent heads and layouts. A little more than sticking pipes together and turning on the water.