1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

John Deere Quik Trak 657 For Sale with lots of extras!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by JD657757, Oct 3, 2006.

1. JD657757

JD657757 LawnSite Member
    from chicago

I am selling a 2004 John Deere Quik Trak lawn mower. This item runs like it is brand new. It still has 1 1/2 years remaining on its warranty. The mower only has 110 hours of use. It comes with all the items listed below. I lost 2 big commercial accounts so I no longer need this machine. I am asking 6500. I will also throw in a 40 cc back pack blower it is slightly damaged it needs a new air filter houseing, and air filter. It is a john deere as well.

Specs:

23hp

54" Deck

Extra set of blades (60$)

4.5 Cubic Foot Accelerater Grass Catcher (450$) purchased this year

John Deere Striping Kit (350$) purchased this year

I can be reached at 630-885-9364. I will consider delivering this item so how far you live from me is not a big deal. I am from the Chicago land area.

Deere.jpg

Deere1.jpg

Deere2.jpg

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

please remember, you are not allowed to post an email address at the site

3. JD657757

JD657757 LawnSite Member
    from chicago

Still for sale. I would like to sell this soon the hours are about the same willing to take $5300.

4. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

I tried to get a striping kit for our 657, and was told the JD kit didn't fit the qt's. What are you using for a stripe kit?

5. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you have any pics of the accelerator catcher? How did the machine preform? Any Major Break downs? Thanks! -Mitch-

6. JD657757

JD657757 LawnSite Member
    from chicago

I tried to get a striping kit for our 657, and was told the JD kit didn't fit the qt's. What are you using for a stripe kit?

bought from a john deere dealer JD part. Next time I will make it on my own. I can't justify spending 350 for a metal bar. It is a piece that mounts where the rear anti scalping wheels are. It is the same piece I have for My 737. My dealer told me the same thing but they are the same machine only difference is riding and standing.

Yes machine runs good the reason I have to get rid of it is becaus I lost 2 appartment complexes. It still has a transferable warrenty. Right now the machine is being kept in kingston IL. If you want to see it we could scheduel a meeting. I could also bring it to Bloomingdale IL if you want. The grass catcher was banged up durring a fall clean up. Still works though.

7. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

their the 07 models are on the way and their onlt 7,000