• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

John Deere STX 38 wiring question

fly-4-fun

LawnSite Member
Page two, hope this helps you, TriMLawN. Sorry I couldn't get the whole manual to you guys, but we tried. I think you can copy the image to your computer and print it out like usual, that way you can enlarge it to what ever size you need.

stx 2.jpg

leeker

LawnSite Member
i would have to guess that your solenoid isn;t grounded. this wire goes to the right hand side of the tractor along the engine. i dont recall if the black wires are mounted to the engine mounting bolt or it own mounting hardware. hope this helps

bruce903

LawnSite Member
can you send me the whole service manual to my email address.. bruce903@charter.net thanks... just purchased a stx46 and trying to get the starter to turn over with the key.

any other help in testing would be appreciated as well.
bruce
p.s. i am in wilkesboro, nc.

woodhog

LawnSite Member
I've got the wiring diagrams for the STX mowers, if you'll look up the serial number I'll put it up on the site for you. If you have
a DSL or cable internet connection, I'll email you the whole service manual for the STX series mowers. The file is about 45 mb, that
is why you need a cable or DSL connection on account of the size of the file.
Please send me a copy of the service manual my STX is MOOSTXB015366 send direct to my email: woodhog@windstream.net

jimmy gass

LawnSite Member
I've got the wiring diagrams for the STX mowers, if you'll look up the serial number I'll put it up on the site for you. If you have
a DSL or cable internet connection, I'll email you the whole service manual for the STX series mowers. The file is about 45 mb, that
is why you need a cable or DSL connection on account of the size of the file.
thank you i need a diagram for a stx 38 with the serial # moostx4627985

Restrorob

LawnSite Fanatic
Hmmm...... Haven't seen fly-4-fun around here in a long time....

I believe this is the one your looking for;

Good Luck

Restrorob

LawnSite Fanatic
Hmmm..... I bought my manuals from fly-4-fun, I don't have a STX38 diagram that shows a safety switch system relay. Only a start relay that ties in with the safety switches ?