Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a bagger for their jd ztr?does it work well?easy to take off machine when not needed?what do they cost?

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
I have a bagger for my 757 and it works great. Remove 2 pins to lift off bagger itself and pull a lever to remove power flow unit not too hard. My only problem is that I need more capacity but it works excellent. here is a pic

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Gas Fender

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I was just at my Deere dealer and asked him about the bag kit for my 757 and the one he saw in his book that it was only an 8-bushel system. Not very much capacity on that. Hopefully the 3 bag system is a little better. Anyhow, the price was $1340. He was looking to see if it had a motor (???) on it. I don't don't much about bag kits cause I don't bag (although am considering doing a little). What in the world was he talkin' about? Separate motor??

·
Registered
4,388 Posts

Some units use a pony motor to power the bagging unit(like a 5-6hp motor). The baggers that JD uses on the ztrs don't use a pony motor, all use a spindle driven power flow unit. My bagger has only 2 bags and its a 8 bushel. I think that 3 bagger would be excellent but I would imagine it will be more than $1340 .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.