Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got lots of aerating to do in the next couple of weeks. This spring I purchased a JRCO Tine Dethatcher. I was thinking about buying JRCO's aerator. Anyone have one or ever used one? Do they work as well as the normal aerators that you can rent? Any feedback would be great.

· Registered
14,876 Posts
....Which, I must say, looks like a much better outyfit than the JRCO. I love JRCO's equipment, and own a few pieces of it, but the aerator just doesn't pull out as many plugs or have the diameter size of the plugs pulled as most aerators. You have to about double the passes to equal what a regular aerator removes, I believe. The Gator deal is pretty neat, though, just a bit pricey for me.

· Registered
6,085 Posts
I need an aerator for the front of my W/B. From what I'm hearing, JRCO isn't that great? Can someone suggest something else that I can use for my W/B? I don't want to buy a regular aerator because I don't want to spend that much $$$ on something that I don't use that much. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.