1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Jrco Equipment?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by wbkuhler, Feb 21, 2003.

1. wbkuhler

wbkuhler LawnSite Member

I would like to know if anyone knows how much the Jrco Aetator and the 60" Tine Rake Dethatcher are priced?

I have not found a dealer in my area yet. I live in a rural area so a dealer may be a ways off from me.

I have emailed Jrco about my nearest dealer and have not heard from them yet.

If anyone knows how much these two items are I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for any help!!

2. Stihl036pro

Stihl036pro LawnSite Member

I belive thoose items are around $400.00, I could be mistaken. I live in Ct and I'm going to buy the tine dethatcher for this coming spring. I have the jrco leaf plow and it works awsome on the front of the walk-behind.

3. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

Get a Plugger areator instead of the JRCO. I have a JRCO areator and it puts a lot of stress on your mower.

Gene

4. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

Tine Rake 60" - 454
    Hooker Aerator - Manual Lift - 1199
    Electric Lift - 1399
    JRCO Mounting bar - 80
    these are 1999 prices so they might have gone up a bit..
    BobR

5. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

I had a JRCO dethacthing rake on a 48" SCAG and was very pleased with it. It was fairly durable...well worth the money. I think we paid $300-400. Have no experience with the aerator however.:blob4:

6. beck

beck LawnSite Senior Member

Check with Dave at RPM Sales and Service, he is a sponsor here and can get those products for you.

http://www.rpm-co.com/

Where in Missouri are you. I am in St. Louis.

7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I have the JRCO Dethatcher mounted in the Spring on one of our 61" WB. With the vac unit attached also, it does an awesome job for Spring clean-ups.

My dealer did all the original prep and install. Think everything ran me around $475 complete.

8. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

Count me in on one of their dethatchers.
    That early snow sure matted the leafs down last fall.