• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

JRCO tine rake dethatcher/ accellerator catcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlotteOutdoorImpact

LawnSite Senior Member
I have a JRCO tine rake dethatcher for sale. I only used it once for one spring clean-up, and it worked great... I havent gotten any jobs for spring clean ups since then, and now I am seriously downsizing and going to do just basic mowing. It comes with the mounting bar, which they sell separately. $275

Also selling a accellerator alluminum grass catcher for a great dane 52" with the extension piece (which has never been used,its brand new) $400 for both or best offer.

Raymond S.

LawnSite Senior Member
I'll take them both if you can ship to Edwardsburg, MI 49112. Let me know and we can work out the details.

OP
C

CharlotteOutdoorImpact

LawnSite Senior Member
I am sure shipping will be pretty costly.. but that is why I priced everything so low. Any idea if fed ex or ups will ship these? I have never shipped things like this before. of course if anyone wanted these shipped they would have to cover the shipping expenses.

Raymond S.

LawnSite Senior Member
standard UPS will ship anything under 75lbs I believe. Basically you box it up and take it to UPS to get weighed, they give you a cost. I have used flat cardboard before and bend it to fit, duct tape, stretch wrap, whatever, if I didn't have a box. I'm not sure of the weight of the thatcher but the catcher shouldn't weight that much. Only thing you can do is take it down and get a price.

OP
C

CharlotteOutdoorImpact

LawnSite Senior Member
I am selling both together for $400. The extension is brand new and NEVER been used. And there is nothing wrong at all with either. Check the prices of these and you will see this is a good price.

The extension fits any accelerator catcher to add more room

equip Photos 00000.jpg

equip Photos 00005.jpg

equip Photos 00003.jpg

equip Photos 00004.jpg

OP
C

CharlotteOutdoorImpact

LawnSite Senior Member
This is the Jrco dethatcher. Only used it once and it really worked good. I just dont get any jobs for spring clean ups... And I need to sell for money to pay bills.

$275 with the mounting bar included. (This is pretty heavy, so shipping most likely is expensive for this.)

I am in Charlotte NC for item pick up.

equip Photos 00006.jpg

equip Photos 00007.jpg

Raymond S.

LawnSite Senior Member
If you can get some shipping info together I'll take them both like I said. That catcher would fit nice on my 52" Everride.

Status
Not open for further replies.