Lawn Care Forum banner

jrs.landscaping work/equipment

37K views 129 replies 24 participants last post by  Kleen Kutz 
#1 ·
Work/equipment from last year. Hopefully I can get some more equipment pictures on here once we dig everything out.

#4 ·
Really nice stuff. I hope we make it up that far. I do this because my brother has cp. He does the mowing and a friend does grunt work. Im a trucker and put all the time in i can. Hope to go full time and have what you have one day. check out some of our stuff. Its under (Concepts equipment) Bought An 05 chevy needs lettered up and everything needs washed.

#5 ·
Man all your stuff looks so beat up and old. Especially that red ford, looks like its been through hell and back lol. In all seriousness though everything looks just so so great; have those walkers ever been used at the time the photos were taken?

#14 ·
I knew there'd be a Ford comment thrown in :drinkup:

We have 2 new guys and I told them I was putting 3 mowers on the utility trailer and all they said was "they won't fit." Guess I proved them wrong :laugh:

The diesels are well worth the money IMHO, we started buying all diesels for the lower operating costs and longer lifespan. We started with a 54" Husky but the motor blew at 650 hours because of some of the properties we mow. Both Deere's are almost at 2k hours and we have done nothing except regular maintenance.

#24 ·
Fords, John Deere, and Walkers you mean right?! HaHaHa! Hey there Bud, always a fan of your posts... I think it is sooooo cool that you run Walker and Deere because I am a die-hard Walker guy... I bleed yellow, believe me.... But I also LOVE the Deere 7Iron deck and I think it is definitely one of the best cuts out there... I can only imagine the stripe damage you guys must do at some of those properties that have bagger needs and mid=mount needs as well.... Deere stripes + Walker stripes = game over

#26 ·
Thanks guys, hopefully I can get some pics of the Deere Stripes tomorrow. Here are pics from one of Saturday's properties. I know someone will say something about the tracks across the turf, but they needed to cross to get to the dump spot. There was A LOT of grass from the baseball field.

Sky Cloud Plant Natural landscape Tree

Cloud Sky Plant Natural environment Tree

Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Tree

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.