Lawn Care Forum banner
41 - 60 of 130 Posts
Love the new photos man! Did you grab that track machine down in Milton? I used to work (and still put in a couple hours here and there) at a Bobcat dealership and while I think Bobcat track machines are great, I am partial to Cats....

Discussion starter · #49 ·
Good looking operation, even though you have Fords. lol.

I like the ramps to the trucks, from the trailer. Clever for the grass dumping. That's thinking outside the box.
Thanks, we had one of the ramps custom made for the large properties that have to be bagged with the Walkers.

Love the new photos man! Did you grab that track machine down in Milton? I used to work (and still put in a couple hours here and there) at a Bobcat dealership and while I think Bobcat track machines are great, I am partial to Cats....
Thanks Armsden, yes, the Cat came from Scarborough, it works well for us because in the summer we work there one day a week so we can grab parts when we need them.

We got it bad over here.... You have a great snow removal set up... Do you own those loaders or do you rent em for the season? I know that the Cat is yours... Another random question for you.... You run the diesel Deere's right? I think I mentioned to you before that I have some acreage that the Walker isn't quite suitable for and I think the Deere's are awesome.... And if I could do it all over again I might have gone Diesel Walker instead even though I love my MT 26 EFI.....

Yes, I have actually been doing a lot of thinking and researching as well... From what I gather The 62 seems like a better bet for me... Walker themselves claim the 62 to be for rough mowing and finished turf whereas the 74 seems to just be for finished turf... That dude Gene here on L.S swears by his 62...... It seems like my favorite used online Walker store, Emmetts Equipment always has a used 62 as well.... Although that guy Landone Properties here on L.S was selling a 74 for a great price... So many difficult decisions!

How do you like the cat with tracks in the snow, they work well? I know my track machine works okay, but certain snow conditions make it alittle more difficult sometimes. Your machine looks alot more powerful than my deere.

Discussion starter · #59 ·
How do you like the cat with tracks in the snow, they work well? I know my track machine works okay, but certain snow conditions make it alittle more difficult sometimes. Your machine looks alot more powerful than my deere.
It goes great, I think the thing that helps is the Cat/ASV style undercarriage.

It will push as much as our L50.....

41 - 60 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.