1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

jungle jim's trimmer buddy

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by paddy, Apr 14, 2000.

1. paddy

paddy LawnSite Member

i have been trying to design something like that for myself. it holds your trimmer on your walk-behind, ztr, or trailer. nothing new about the trailer part. its very ineficient for neighboorhood lawns for me, cause i have to make 2 trips, one with my mower, another with my blower/trimmer. I still would rather mount the trimmer across the deck than diagnaolly from the handles towards the deck. do you think i could mount 2, one for my edger, one for my trimmer. do you think i could keep them on my mower when i put it in my truck, would they be secure? i don't want it turning upside down and pouring fuel out.

2. Martinsworth

Martinsworth LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

you might want to check out the tool storage system called the Gridiron. They use a trimmer bracket that keeps the trimmer from spinning around and dumping out the fuel. It is also a component rack system, you build it your way. best rack system I've ever seen. very ingenious. the web site is www.novaecorp.com<br>