• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Just a query...........Thanks!

pinnacle

LawnSite Senior Member
I want a WB, either a metro or metro hp 15hp and a36''. Exmark arn't avalible here niether are WB's . I know toro are a sister company of exmark. My dealer is big on Toro, he sells alot. What I want to know is..if I can get a Metro on a back load with some of the toro's my dealer brings in. I'm wanting to replace my curent 42'' ztr with a WB for a number of reasons. I want to know firstly if this can be done at all and if it can be done economicaly. If it is posible could you give me a figure on a Metro HP and Mertro 15hp and 36'' with ECS being brought down here with some of the toro's on a back load sort of thing? If you could it would be great to get the figure in AUD? I'm just looking at the dollars and I will jump at this if it's under $3000 AUD.

Thanks guys!

Have a good one.

BTW:There a big market down here and LCO's in AUZ are always willing to try new things. Ever thought of distributing here?

brucec32

LawnSite Platinum Member
Alex, the Toro fixed deck mowers have the same deck as the Metro, (32", 36", 48") just with different decals on it. Plus they have T bar steering. You might check those out.

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
Pinnacle,

Sorry guy. There's not much chance of getting a complete Exmark to the land down under.

Bruce is correct. The Exmark and Toro fixed deck units are very similar. I believe they offer both pistol grip and T-bar controls.

On several occasions I've suggested that they send me.........and my family down there for a couple of weeks to evaluate.................the possibilities of expanding into that market. They are of the opinion I might get distracted doing other things. I don't know where they would get such an idea.

Thanks,

Terry

OP
P

pinnacle

LawnSite Senior Member
Cheers Bruce...........I'll look into that mate.

Terry, No worries..........Ya don't ask ya don't get.

Doing other things? No! (plenty of distraction here mate)

Have a good one!