Just bought a Lesco 60" Zero Turn rider. Need parts!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by scottr126, May 15, 2014.

1. scottr126

scottr126 LawnSite Member
    from Chicago

I just bought a Lesco 60" Z Two zero turn riding mower and I need some parts. I have searched around but have come up empty. Anyone have an idea where I can get parts?

The model number is 02001751. I was told it was a 2006.

2. tjohn2401

tjohn2401 LawnSite Member

I haven't been able to find any Lesco manuals or much info at all, but the Cub Cadet Tank is a nearly identical mower, so most parts are interchangeable.

Here's the Cub Cadet model number to work from: 53AH5D8X750

So far, all the parts I've bought seem to work, except the idler arm assembly is different. I'm still trying to find the proper drive belt.

3. OP
    OP
    scottr126

from Chicago

Thank you! That really helps.

I inquired with my local John Deere dealer on getting a service manual. I will let you know if I get anything.

4. tjohn2401

If you get a chance, will you check to see how your drive belt is routed? The belt that goes from the engine to the center of the deck. Do you have two pulleys on the idler arm assembly?

5. OP
    OP
    scottr126

from Chicago

Here are some pics of my mower I took tonight. Hope they help. I pulled the deck off to do some clean up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Platinum Member

If I remember right the blades were harder to get than any other blade I've bought. I think they're 3/4 arbor. I know the spindles are outrageous. I think it was like 220 a piece. I ended up doing bearings instead of swapping spindles for like 60 bucks total at the local bearing shop. Took me about 6 to 8 hrs though instead of 1 including going to dig around for parts. The tank parts should work without issues if you can get one the same year. I believe both were made by mtd.

7. tjohn2401

Those pics are very helpful. Thanks!

Does anyone else have a Lesco Z2 with an idler arm that has two pulleys, like this:

[​IMG]

It just seems like a shitty design. I'm considering just buying the idler arm with the single pulley and seeing how that works.

8. southerntide

southerntide LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Alabama

9. OP
    OP
    scottr126

from Chicago

10. tjohn2401

Thanks, man! How'd you find that?