Recently I went and bought a new 2011 f150 with the smaller 3.7 v6. The truck is great for driving but when pulling you can feel it and it gets the same gas mileage as with a v8. I really wanted a chevy or ford 3/4 ton used. Should I hold onto the truck for a while then sell it to get the hd or sell it now and get a used one then trade up to a nicer one like a diesel when I start doing landscaping in a year or so. Right now I pull a 6 x12 v nose wanting to move up to a tandem 14 or 16'. But all that can wait a year or so if I squeeze both mowers in there. Any input would be helpful.