• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

just broght a new Exmark

bobbylawn

LawnSite Member
I just purchased a new 48in exmark lazer HP with a 19hp kaw engine 2000 model for 6300 dollars did I pay to much, are did I get a fair price.cmon lazer you talked me in to it . Let me know how I did.

Evan528

LawnSite Silver Member
lazer jus got somw new z masters! by the way lazer, how do you like them? i dont want to get off of mine at the end of the day..i didnt no a mower could cut so nice!

Lazer

LawnSite Bronze Member
I never bought a HP, so I don't know exactly how you did on price. At any rate, you'll like the machine.<p>When it's mid-May and the grass is growing 1&quot; per day, you won't care how much you paid, you'll just want a machine that'll get the job done.<p>Anyway, I haven't let my guys use the Z-Masters yet. We're still doing spring clean-ups and we have like 3 extra mowers for back-ups, etc. I told my guys if the do nice work and are productive, they'll load up the Z's, otherwise they'll use the older machines.