1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Just found me another older homeowner honda commercial pushmower!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Holland, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Holland

Holland LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought me a clean homeowner HRC216 K1 thats like ten years old a few months back for $150. Now I just made a deal on a VERY clean homeowner HR215 for $150 as well. I love Honda push mowers man.

check out how clean this sucker is!:clapping:

http://jackson.craigslist.org/grd/3902009322.html

2. RussellB

RussellB LawnSite Fanatic

I have a HR 215 and an HRX217 listed on craigslist Myrrle Beach. The old 215 is indestructible.

3. getdown

getdown LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

They are very nice. What do you all typically use them for though? Most of my properties are such that my 36 can go
    Anywhere a 21 can and if not its too much of a hassle to get a 21 from the trailer if I'm going to have my trimmer out anyways
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Holland

Truthfullly. Lol I dont use them much cutting customers grass. I have a 30 Exmark for gates and small sections. I use them at my house as I have tons of tight spots with beds and trees etc,, so I just use the Honda. Also I have an addiction to buying old equipment like the hondas, older 2 stroke hand helds and such. I only pay rock bottom prices though and enjoy the search for older gems..:dancing:

5. getdown

from Florida

Haha I totally understand I'm the same way...just picked up an hrc216...you would cry if you heard how much it cost me!!! ($10...municipal auction)!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Holland

awesome deal man!! im no hater....i love my fellow man to rock it!

7. getdown

from Florida

Yeah man it was an absolute deal! The drive is a little messed up though but that just makes it a fun project.
    Posted via Mobile Device