1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

just found this site

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tat900, Jul 10, 2005.

1. tat900

tat900 LawnSite Senior Member

hey everyone i jsut found this site very helpful already . I started mowing part time this year to fund my imca race car . I tell you no matter how hot it is id rather mow than sit in my office at my real job . I currently have two tor proline 37",52" both are about 8 years old but the walkbehinds do good work .I also have one shandawia edger and one redmax weed-eater and echo backpack leafblower. I purcahsed my trailer edger weedeater and blower and the 37" proline as a package . Im currently werkin about 40 hours at my real job and 55 doin lawns but i really enjoy doin lawns im currenlty looking to purchase a new mower to speed up mowing time the 37" proline cuts really nice but is a tad bit slow but i hope to recieve good info form you guys
    thanks
    KP lawn care
    Cabot , arkansas

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Demo an eXmark! They are great.
    www.exmark.com
    Use the professional section.

3. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome Tad900!Enjoy

4. BigChaz

BigChaz LawnSite Member

Did you just say you work 40 hours at one job and 55 hours mowing ??

:confused: :confused: :confused:

5. arborist-28

arborist-28 LawnSite Member

a 95 hour a week schedule doesn't sound like too much fun to me ..when do find time to race ? c

6. tat900

tat900 LawnSite Senior Member

i race on fri nite and sat nite i work 6am-2am then molw from 3pm-10pm
    and sun 6am -9pm its hetic righ tnow i just broke down and purchased a new 717 deere and have access to the 48 "emark hp i like both and still like my deere better