1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Just got it!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Signature Landscaping1, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Just finished talking to the manager of the lesco dealer. I bought it, New lesco w/b. Going to go pay for it and pick it up in a few. I will post pics when i get home with it. Should i get the steel grass catcher, or the aluminum???
    Joe

2. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats.. i was just up at Lesco Tuesday to check out the hydro w/b with the floating deck. They didnt have the one i wanted on hand but are bringing one in just so i can test it out.They came across very nice i was impressed. Not sure about the grass catcher i dont bag...i would assume the aluminum would be lighter.

3. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

Happy for ya. I know a couple of guys that only use the Lesco w/b's and seem to have great service out of them. Did you get a hydro or belt?

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

The aluminum are nicer that for sure,but remember they cost a lot more.As far as wear and tear I'm not sure how much better they hold up.

5. TforTexas

TforTexas LawnSite Senior Member

Why not a cloth bag? Consider weight and replacement cost and I think cloth is the way to go.Just dont bang up your frame because your replacement options are 1) a new cloth bag or 2) and entire new bagger with plate. You cant get just a frame or frame and bag.

6. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

I got the steel catcher, and with the cloth yo would have that big frame thing on the side. Its a belt drive. Its awsome. Im gunna take some pic right now.

7. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

here it is!!
    Lesco 48" w/b 15hp Kawi

DSCN0050.JPG

DSCN0051.JPG

DSCN0052.JPG

8. LESCO...MECH

LESCO...MECH LawnSite Member

Congrats On Your New Mower, I'm Sure You'll Be Very Happy W/ Its Preformance

9. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

They always look nice when their brand new.

10. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

Thanks Lesco Mech
    I know, they always look great when there brand new.