• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Just got it!!!

Signature Landscaping1

LawnSite Bronze Member
Just finished talking to the manager of the lesco dealer. I bought it, New lesco w/b. Going to go pay for it and pick it up in a few. I will post pics when i get home with it. Should i get the steel grass catcher, or the aluminum???
Joe

jt5019

LawnSite Bronze Member
Congrats.. i was just up at Lesco Tuesday to check out the hydro w/b with the floating deck. They didnt have the one i wanted on hand but are bringing one in just so i can test it out.They came across very nice i was impressed. Not sure about the grass catcher i dont bag...i would assume the aluminum would be lighter.

TforTexas

LawnSite Senior Member
Why not a cloth bag? Consider weight and replacement cost and I think cloth is the way to go.Just dont bang up your frame because your replacement options are 1) a new cloth bag or 2) and entire new bagger with plate. You cant get just a frame or frame and bag.

OP
S

Signature Landscaping1

LawnSite Bronze Member
I got the steel catcher, and with the cloth yo would have that big frame thing on the side. Its a belt drive. Its awsome. Im gunna take some pic right now.