1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Just installed Jungle Jim trimmer racks from mowpart

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by haybaler, Mar 20, 2008.

1. haybaler

haybaler LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

The new 3 place Jungle Jim trimmer racks are awsome. it holds all my different size/brand trimmers perfect, best design I've seen on the market. also the way they mount is a lot stronger than the ones that just bolt to the top rail on the trailer. very simple lock design and the trimmers don't move at all. I give it 5 stars. I would take pictures but my hands are frozen at the moment.

2. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

is this the one where the tubes are round and you have the square receiver and a block that mounts to your trimmer shaft?

those are really nice, just looked em up the other day.

3. haybaler

haybaler LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

NO, I feel those are not made to withstand commercial use and you need to have those stupid square things on ALL your weed wackers. The ones I got are jungle Jim. there solid steel and there spring loaded so the weed wackers don't move.

4. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

but they WANT to move, and will tear the rubber coating off of the handles eventually (within a few months) and getting the one in the middle or bottom can be a pain if you have a larger engine trimmer.

5. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

my bad, i totally blanked and forgot you said jungle jim not trimmer trap. i use a gridiron system, and i love it.